This FastFerment Starter kit contains all the products you need for making extremely high quality beer easily and efficiently.
This starter kit contains:
3 item in stock items in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 0000-00-00
1. FastFerment is an all-in-one, conical fermenter, made of food grade high density polyethylene (HDPE). Primary and secondary fermentation in the same container, no transfers and no racking. Space-saving and easy to clean. Useful content: 20-25 litres.
2. PBW Five Star 120 g is a multifunctional cleaning agent, which you can use to clean your FastFerment thoroughly.
User Instructions: use 7 to 14 grammes per litre of warm water for general cleaning purposes. Leave to soak with the warm mixture for 30 minutes. Rinse immediately with water at the same temperature. Make sure that the packaging is securely closed after use and store in a cool, dry and well-ventilated place. Keep out of reach of children.
3. Star San HB Five Star 118 ml is a high foaming, acid-anionic final rinse which you can use to disinfect your fermenter.
User instructions: Use Star San HB as a final rinse. Before use, remove large food particles and waste by pre-rinsing the surface. Then wash all components thoroughly with PBW followed by potable water. Use a solution of 15 to 25 ml Star San HB per 10 litres of water. Apply to surface with a cloth, mop, sponge or spray or by immersion. Spray 15 to 20 cm from surface and rub with a brush, cloth or sponge. The surface must remain wet for at least 1 minute. Then leave to air-dry. Make sure that the packaging is securely closed after use and store in a well-ventilated place. Keep out of reach of children. Attention: Do NOT mix Star San HB with chlorinated cleaning agents, as this may result in chlorine gas.
4. Beer hydrometer with 2 scales, specially designed for hobby brewers. A beer hydrometer with 2 scales to mesure both Specific Gravity (SG) as well as Plato (Percentage by weight)!
5. Non-graduated transparent plastic measuring cylinder, 200 ml
6. Plastic stirrer, 40 cm, for mixing the yeast
7. Crown Capper Emily 26 mm
With 2 levers, magnet and replaceable head. Made of nylon, very solid construction. Impossible to damage bottle neck. Including 2 heads (26 and 29 mm). For all beer bottles and champagne bottles with crown caps.
8. Crown corks 26 mm gold 100 pcs
Caps with plastic lining. Suitable for all regular beer bottles. Not sterilisable.
9. Bottle brush 30 cm for beer bottles
10. Liquid crystal thermometerstrip 0-30 °C
Self-adhesive thermometer with liquid crystals that displays the correct temperature of your barrel, bucket or bottle continuously. Highly suitable for controlling fermentation temperature. Indispensable for every homebrewer.